Topics Map > Data Storage Information
U of I Box
U of I Box helps campus users collaborate on documents within and across organizational boundaries. By using the Box website along with Box mobile applications, users may access their files anywhere: from the office, from home, or while on the go.
Use U of I Box to store, share, and collaborate on documents. Box offers a modern web interface and enterprise security suitable for most files, including FERPA protected data.
- Is your U of I Box account enabled? Check: https://cloud-dashboard.illinois.edu/cbdash/
- If the indicator for U of I Box is Off you can enable your account by clicking on the 'On' button. This will create a Box account within the U of I Enterprise.
- If you already have a personal Box account associated with your @illinois.edu address you can choose to join that one to the U of I Enterprise or change the personal account's primary email address to an external email address of your choice so you may register an enterprise account. More information on that process here.
- Once your account is enabled, you can log in to Box here.
- For mobile devices, try the Box Mobile Client.
Learn more about very important information about U of I Box at http://web.uillinois.edu/box.
Are you getting an Invalid Login Credentials error? Find help for that here.