Topics Map > Teaching and Learning > Canvas@illinois.edu
Canvas, Reset Course Content
The Canvas feature to Reset Course Content is disabled for the Canvas at Illinois service. This document provides an alternative method and additional information.
The best option is to delete the current space and request a new one via the Space Request Application (http://go.illinois.edu/sra). The advantage with this option is that it's entirely self-serve, so there is no wait for staff assistance during busy times. Instructions on how to delete a Canvas course are provided below.
To delete a space request, follow the steps below.
- Go to canvasspacerequest.illinois.edu
- Enter your NetID and Active Directory Password.
- Click Login.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Illinois Learning Space Request Status and Edit link.
- You will be presented with all space requests associated with your NetID.
- Click the checkbox next to the title of the space and scroll to the Delete button.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the space. Click the Yes, Delete Space button to delete the space request.