Topics Map > Teaching and Learning > Illinois Compass 2G
Topics Map > Teaching and Learning > Canvas@illinois.edu
Illinois Compass 2g, Canvas, Instructors, Delete a Requested Space
How do I delete my requested space in Compass 2g or Canvas?
To delete a space request, follow the steps below.
- Go to compassspacerequest.illinois.edu
- Enter your NetID and Active Directory Password.
- Click Login.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Illinois Compass 2g Space Request Status and Edit link.
- You will be presented with all space requests associated with your NetID.
To delete your request:
- Click the checkbox next to the title of the space and scroll to the Delete button.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the space. Click the Yes, Delete Space button to delete the space request.