Paymybill - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
You will need to update your mailing address.
Instructions on how to change address on IRS Form 1098-T
- Log into the Student Self-Service
- Select "Personal Information"
- Select “Addresses & Phones”
- Select “Mailing Address” from the “Type of Address to Insert” drop down menu
- Select "Submit"
- Enter the required information
- Select “Submit”
After you have updated your mailing address, email USFSCO Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Student Self Service will not update immediately – updates will occur at the end of each month. However, any information updated in Student Self-Service will be included in the final file transmittal to the IRS March 31st.