Paymybill - What happens if I withdraw from school?

Description of what happens with your payment plan if you withdraw from the University of Illinois.

If you withdraw from the University of Illinois, all payments made to the Payment Plan will be applied to your UI-Pay account. You must notify USFSCO Customer Service if you withdraw from the University. The normal University of Illinois refund policy will apply if the payment(s) results in a credit balance on your UI-Pay account.

Keywords:withdraw, USFSCO, payment plan, UI-Pay, account, student, balance   Doc ID:92568
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-06-20 10:26 CDTUpdated:2019-06-21 09:43 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0