Topics Map > Business Office > Reaction
How to Edit the CFOP (acount number) on a Purchase Request in Reaction
This tutorial will walk you through editing the CFOP on a purchase request in Reaction
As long as the CFOP approver has not yet approved the Purchase Request (PR), the submitter can go back in and update the CFOP as needed by following these steps:
- Find the unapproved PR via the search option, then select that PR to see the details.
- Scroll down the page to the item list, then select View CFOPAs (highlighted below) by the line item(s) you need to change
- On the next screen, select Edit
- Update the CFOPA(s) on the screen as directed, then click Submit
- At this time, the CFOP is updated and should route back to the approver (or new approver, depending on updated CFOP).