Topics Map > SCS CORES > Mass Spec
Topics Map > SCS CORES > Rates
Mass Spectrometry Rates
A list of services offered by the University of Illinois School of Chemical Sciences Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, and their respective prices.
Mass Spec Lab Rates
|Service (per sample unless otherwise indicated)||University of Illinois Rate||Non-UI Academic Rate||Non-Academic Rate|
|Low Resolution MS||$14.90||$19.63||$44.87|
|High Resolution MS||$17.61||$23.19||$54.61|
|Self-Run Instrument Use (per hour)||$47.86||N/A||N/A|
|Self-Run LC of GC MS||$10.84||N/A||N/A|
|Additional Staff Assistance /
|Ziptip sample prep||$6.01||$7.91||$17.16|
- University of Illinois Rate pertains to all MSL users of the University of Illinois including the Urbana-Champaign, Chicago, and Springfield campuses.
- The University of Illinois Rate has been computed based on the average operating costs of the MSL.
- Non-UI Academic Rate pertains to all other schools.
- Non-Academic Rate pertains to everyone else.
- Non-UI Academic and Non-Academic Rates include additional overhead expenses and/or state paid expenses
Rates Effective 6/01/2022