Procedure for checking keys out and back in
Keys and Swipe Card Access
NOTE: An appointment is required for keys to be issued.
Procedure for requesting keys:
- Only faculty or departmental staff can request keys.
- A Key Requisition Form (pdf) must be filled out and emailed to email@example.com by the PI or departmental staff member.
- NOTE: If using Firefox, you must download the form and open with Acrobat, as Firefox does not support fillable forms in-browser.
- SCS Receiving staff will contact the student directly to set up an appointment to pick up the requested key(s).
- Physical (hard-copy) key request forms will not be accepted to minimize in-person contact.
Procedure for returning keys
- During Business Hours:
- You may request an appointment to return keys by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After Hours:
- Put the key(s) into a sealed envelope with your first and last name and NetID.
- Drop the envelope into the Key and Form Drop Box outside of the Receiving Office at 29 Roger Adams Lab.
|*Large Groups: To order lock or lab changes, email the building, room, and all other required information to email@example.com in advance of need.|