Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
You can estimate your payment plan budget by using the Budget Calculator.
Your UI-Pay Payment Plan budget is the total estimated expenses (charges assessed to your University student account) less the total anticipated credits (financial aid awards, student loans, scholarships, 529 Plan, etc.).
Please be sure to have your Financial Aid Notification available so you can enter the appropriate amount(s) for your anticipated credits.
Tuition and Mandatory Fees:
Room and Board (please note the amount given on these websites are typically for fall and spring - be sure to only enter the amount for one semester):
Housing and Meal Plans:
Please note: Certified housing is not assessed to student’s accounts and is therefore not eligible to be included in the Payment Plan.
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - When are the Payment Plan enrollment deadlines?
- University Bursar - What happens to my UI-Pay Payment Plan if I withdraw from school?
- University Bursar - When will my Payment Plan payments post to my student account?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?