Topics Map > Accounting > Encumbrances
UAFR - Organizational Encumbrance List Page
Organizational Encumbrance List Page
The Organizational Encumbrance List page (FGIOENC) displays all open encumbrances for the Organization and/or Fund entered on the page. For each encumbrance listed, multiple fields of information display if applicable to the associated encumbrance, including:
- Encumbrance - Encumbrance number
- Acct - Account code
- Prog - Program code
- Actv - Activity code
- Locn - Location code
- Amount - Current balance
- Commit type
- Type FGIOENC in the Search field, and press the ENTER key.
- Type your chart code in the Chart field.
- Press the TAB key to advance to the Fiscal Year field and type the fiscal year.
- Press the TAB key to advance to the Organization field and type your Organization code.
- In the Fund field, type your Fund code.
- Click the Go button. All encumbrances with this Organization code will display.
NOTE: To find out more information about a listed encumbrance, click the encumbrance number and select Query Detail Encumbrance Info (FGIENCD) from the Related menu. FGIENCD will display the detailed transaction activities against the encumbrance.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.