University Bursar - How do I set up an authorized proxy to view my Form 1098-T?
To set up an authorized proxy:
Log into Self-Service, following the instructions for your university
Select "Proxy Management - 1098-T"
Select “Add New”
Enter Proxy Information
The Authorized User (Proxy) will receive several email notifications with temporary password and link. Please Note: It is important to notify your designated proxy once they are set-up because action will be required.
Authorized proxy confirms email and re-sets password
Please Note: Proxy access expires after 18 months, unless a shorter alternative date is selected by the student.
For more information, go to the Proxy Access FAQs.
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?