Topics Map > SANDI - Health Information Systems (HIS) > Training, Documentation & Videos > Client/Patient Setup, Registration and Discharage
SANDI - Discharging a Patient
Discharging a Patient from SANDI
- Select Discharge Worklist and all the list will auto populate within a few seconds.
- Find the Patient you want to discharge.
- You may also search by entering criteria at the top.
- Every column is sortable by clicking on the heading
- Select discharge under Next Step
4. Select the discharge Department
5. Select Submit (This removes the patient's "inpatient" status)
6. Select Generate Invoice and the invoice will be displayed in pdf format for review and printing. (Print to your default printer or choose a different destination.)
7. Select Take Payment and complete the form and select Submit (Taking payment will close the visit.)
8. Credit Adjustment - Please follow guidance from your CSR supervisor on when to do adjustments.