Topics Map > SANDI - Health Information Systems (HIS) > Training, Documentation & Videos > Reports & Queries
SANDI - Audit Procedures Report
1.Go to VetMed Reports & Queries.
2. select Audit Procedures. (The current date is shown by default but you can adjust the dates.)
3. Select the From/To dates you want to search.
4. Procedure Code: Enter the procedure you want to search.
5. Procedure Groups (Optional): The procedure group is a list of all procedures withing a certain service. This field can limit searches if a procedure is used in multiple groups. Use this selecttion with caution as it may unintentionally limit your output.
6. Submit and your results will appear.
7. You can export or select the patient name to load the dashboard.