Topics Map > SANDI - Health Information Systems (HIS) > Training, Documentation & Videos > CUBEX
SANDI - Patient is not displaying in Cubex
There may be instances where a patient does not appear in Cubex. Follow these steps in SANDI to push the patient through to Cubex
- Go to SANDI and bring up the client/patient.
- Undef the Patient Profile, select the patient dropdown menu
- Select Cubex
- Select Activate and this will push the patient to Cubex.
If the above does not work, create a temp patient by:
- Select the Add Patient button found on the patient selection page.
- Enter the patient name and MR#. (All other fields can be left blank.)
- You can then remove meds under the newly created patient. Pharmacy will then be able to connect the patient you created to the patient in SANDI and the charges and controlled substance logs will transfer to the correct record.