VTH Board Minutes 1/25/2018
Attendance: J. Whittington, D. French, N. Frierson-Lyttle, T. Fan, S. Austin, J. Lowe, D. Williams, D, Hague, S. Gutierrez, A. Duncan
- Sac Lobby Painting – Projected to begin 1/25/18
- South Clinic- Email sent in December, budget approved
- No consistent reporting across the board, New Faculty not aware of process, look into restarting and if HIS will be beneficial to this process
3:55 Hospital Updates - dispensing information
- Inquiring for best route to get VTH information to faculty, meeting, email, etc. Options: weekly update like college, add to college weekly update, blog or wiki that can be added to when needed. Look into best outlet to archive (talk to Erin Kirby for options)
Agenda: Fluids/narcotics; PMP; Pharmacist Opening (hours/staffing); pharmacy formulary request
- February 19th hours will change, Ordering as much fluid as we can from vendors and looking into other options, question arose to ask legal, “Do we need to be a licensed Pharmacy?”, PMP-should receive a code to log into system, check to make sure owner is not a chronic user, Dr. Mitek is drafting a letter on compounding to send Legislatures.
4:20 Research Adjustment Policy - Exam Fees
- What are the research numbers? Check with Auditor and Dr. Hoyer, make reasonable charges.
- FY 19 Budget – Calendar Schedule
- ECC Expansion Project
Forms will be distributed 1/31/18, Section Heads take to groups by 2/13 March 6th for personal labor costs.
ECC Surgery-project- go with funding plan to find $2 million and work towards larger long term plan