University Bursar - How do I set up an authorized proxy to view my Form 1098-T?
To set up an authorized proxy:
Select your campus from Self-Service.
Enter your Net ID and Password and click "Log in".
Verify your identity.
In the “Student Self Service” card, choose Home Page.
Click on the 3 lines on the top left and choose “Banner Self Service” from the menu.
Click "Proxy Access Menu" and then select "Proxy Access".
Click "Add New" and enter proxy information.
Notify your designated proxy once they are set-up because action will be required.
The Authorized User (Proxy) will receive several email notifications with temporary password and link. The Authorized proxy must confirm the email and re-set the password.
Please Note: Proxy access expires after 18 months, unless a shorter alternative date is selected by the student.
For more information, go to the Proxy Access FAQs.
These websites are updated regularly so the steps may be slightly different from what is listed above.
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How do I sign up an Authorized Payer?