Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
You will need to update your mailing address by following the steps below:
Log into the Student Self-Service
Select "Personal Information"
Select “Addresses & Phones”
Select “Mailing Address” from the “Type of Address to Insert” drop down menu
Enter the required information
After you have updated your mailing address, email University Bursar Customer Service at email@example.com.
Please Note: Student Self Service will not update immediately. However, any information updated in Student Self-Service will be included in the final file transmittal to the IRS March 31st.
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?