University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?

You will need to update your mailing address by following the steps below:

1 Log into the Student Self-Service

2 Select "Personal Information"

3 Select “Addresses & Phones”

4 Select “Mailing Address” from the “Type of Address to Insert” drop down menu

5 Select "Submit"

6 Enter the required information

7 Select “Submit”

8 After you have updated your mailing address, email University Bursar Customer Service at  

Please Note: For any requested changes, your 1098-T Form will not update immediately. However, any information updated will be included in the final file transmittal to the IRS.

KeywordsStudent Self-Service, University Bursar university bursar paymybill   Doc ID91091
OwnerKathy K.GroupUniversity of Illinois System
Created2019-04-16 10:32 CSTUpdated2023-10-25 10:11 CST
SitesUniversity of Illinois System
Feedback  0   0