Topics Map > Tax Forms
Topics Map > Bursar
University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
Select your campus from Self-Service.
Enter NetID and Password and click "Log In".
Verify your identity.
In the "University Bursar" card, choose 1098-T.
Enter desired Tax Year.
Please Note: If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to view your student account, please visit the NetID Center to reset your login credentials.
If you are still unable to retrieve your prior year form, contact University Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must include the following:
- Student name
- University ID Number (UIN)
- The tax year you are requesting
- Email address
These websites are updated regularly so the steps may be slightly different from what is listed above.
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?
- University Bursar - How do I set up an authorized proxy to view my Form 1098-T?