Topics Map > Tax Forms
Topics Map > Bursar
Topics Map > Course Registration
University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?
Log into My Illini
Select Your Profile
Locate the section "Document Upload to Register"
Browse out to select the completed W-9S file on your computer.
Select "Upload File"
Please email Registration@illinois.edu and include your UIN in the communication explaining the purpose of the uploaded document. The Registrar will use this email inquiry and UIN to notify you once the record has been updated.
University of Illinois at Chicago
Office of the Registrar
1200 W Harrison St., Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60607
University of Illinois at Springfield
Registrar office of Records and Registration
One University Plaza
Springfield, Illinois 62703-5407
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?