Topics Map > Tax Forms
Topics Map > Bursar
Topics Map > Course Registration
University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?
Log into My Illini.
Select "Your Profile".
Locate the section "Document Upload to Register".
Browse to select the completed W-9S file on your computer.
Select "Upload File".
Please email Registration@illinois.edu and include your UIN in the communication explaining the purpose of the uploaded document. The Registrar will use this email inquiry and UIN to notify you once the record has been updated.
These websites are updated regularly so the steps may be slightly different from what is listed above.
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?