Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - How can I get my social security number on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
You will need to download a W-9S form from IRS website below, complete it and return to your campus Registration Office.
Download a W-9S Form, complete the form and return it to your campus Registration Office.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Registration Services Unit
901 West Illinois St., Suite 140, MC-063
Urbana, IL 61801
University of Illinois at Chicago
Office of the Registrar
1200 W Harrison St., Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60607
University of Illinois at Springfield
Records and Registration
One University Plaza
Springfield, Illinois 62703-5407
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for years prior to 2010?
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?