University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
Log into the Student Self-Service
Select "Personal Information"
Select “Addresses & Phones”
Select “Mailing Address” from the “Type of Address to Insert” drop down menu
Enter the required information
After you have updated your mailing address, email University Bursar Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please Note: For any requested changes, your 1098-T Form will not update immediately. However, any information updated will be included in the final file transmittal to the IRS.
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?