Topics Map > Bursar
University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
Your UI-Pay Payment Plan budget is the total estimated expenses (charges assessed to your University student account) less the total anticipated credits (financial aid awards, student loans, scholarships, 529 Plan, etc.). Please be sure to have your Financial Aid Notification available, if applicable, to enter the appropriate amount for your anticipated aid when you enroll.
Once tuition and fees are assessed, you may be notified to re-balance your payment plan budget to equal your student account balance.
Tuition and Fees:
- Urbana-Champaign - Office of the Registrar
- Chicago - Office of the Registrar
- Springfield - Registrar Office of Records and Registration
Housing and Meal Plans (Room and Board):
- The amount given on the above websites are typically for fall and spring. Be sure to only enter the amount for one semester.
- Certified housing is not assessed to student accounts and is therefore not eligible to be included in your UI-Pay Payment Plan.
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - When are the Payment Plan enrollment deadlines?
- University Bursar - What happens to my UI-Pay Payment Plan if I withdraw from school?
- University Bursar - When will my UI-Pay Payment Plan payments post to my student account?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?