Topics Map > SANDI - Health Information Systems (HIS) > Training, Documentation & Videos > Worklists
SANDI - Using Departmental Worklists
Select Department Worklists from the menu bar
- You can select your worklist or appointment broadcast screen
Select your service areas work list (Chart Icon)
All open visits tied to the service area will be displayed:
Actions Icon key
Use the Actions Icons to navigate to other screens for review/entry.
Exams / Forms
- Once charges all all entered they should be reviewed and finalized just prior to patient discharge.
- Select Review/Finalize Charges check box
- The charges associated with the visit will be displayed.
- Once charges are verified select Mark Reviewed
- Go back to charges if you need to add or modify anything.
- Once refreshed the Review/Finalize Charges box will be checked
Ready to Go Home
- Select Ready to go Home check box
- Complete the info and put in any notes you want Client Services to see.
- For example, enter the owner pickup time
- Red fields are required
- Select Submit
Once refreshed the Ready to go Home box will be checked
Once the visit is closed it will be removed from the departmental worklist.
Discharge Worklist example
The Owner Contacted and Charges Reviewed will now be populated with the name of the last user who Reviewed the charges and contacted the owner.
Note: Hover over the name within Owner Contacted and you will see the date, time and any notes entered. The date and time is displayed when hovering over Charges Reviewed