Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
1098-T forms are made available by January 31st of each year.
Note: If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to view your student account, please visit the NetID Center.
Under Student Account Billing Information, select 1098-T Tax Information
Enter desired Tax Year
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I get my social security number on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for years prior to 2010?
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?