Topics Map > Tax Forms
Topics Map > Bursar
University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
Log into , follow the login instructions for your university.
Please Note: If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to view your student account, please visit the NetID Center to reset your login credentials.
Under Student Account Billing Information, select 1098-T Tax Information
Enter desired Tax Year
- University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?
- University Bursar - How do I set up an authorized proxy to view my Form 1098-T?