Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
All enrolled students with reportable transactions receive a 1098-T.
To provide a valid a Social Security number, download the W-9S form from the IRS website, complete and return it to your campus Registrar Office.
To provide a valid mailing address, log into your student account, follow the instructions for your campus and select “Personal Information”. E-mail University Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org once a valid address is provided.
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?