Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > cPanel Web Hosting
cPanel, Embedding a Mediaspace video in cPanel-hosted web pages
Because the storage space on the cPanel web hosting system is limited, you may find it helpful to store video or multimedia in Kaltura Mediaspace. (Other file types can be stored in Box for embedding in cPanel-hosted websites.)
Consider your video audience
If the video you'd like to include is shared with the world, you can also share it on a web page without difficulty. However, if the video you'd like to include is access restricted (for example, if it's only shared with members of a particular class), the video may not display correctly in a public web page.
Getting the embed code
1. Log in to Mediaspace at mediaspace.illinois.edu using your NetID and password.
2. Navigate to the video you'd like to include. Below the video, you'll see choices like "Details" and "Share" – click the Share option.
3. Under the Share area, click the Embed link.
4. Choose whether you want your video to auto-play or not by selecting among the player skins available.
5. Select the size of player you'd like to embed in your page.
6. After you've made the adjustments you'd like, copy the code from the text box below the Embed link. Use this code in your web page.