cPanel, Quick Starts
The following articles can help you get started with your own websites at web.illinois.edu.
Links to Quick Start documentation for the cPanel web hosting service available at web.illinois.edu.
- cPanel, Creating a new account
- cPanel, Logging in to cPanel
- cPanel, Creating websites on cPanel
- cPanel, How to create a simple one-page website
- cPanel, How to install WordPress on cPanel
- cPanel, How to install Drupal on cPanel
- cPanel, How to use Dreamweaver to publish HTML pages on cPanel
- Document 84973 is unavailable at this time.
- cPanel, How to get a custom domain
- cPanel, Getting access and setting permissions
- cPanel, Using Shibboleth to control who can see your website
- Document 84990 is unavailable at this time.
- cPanel, How to restrict access to your website to campus IP spaces
- cPanel, SSH, SCP, and SFTP access
- cPanel, Backup and restore of your website
- cPanel, Advanced topics - programming, databases, and more